HASSLE FREE RETURNS
We have recently updated our returns policy to be more simple and hassle free.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer refunds on change of mind or incorrectly chosen size or colour, however, we can offer a store credit once we have received the item back and it in the same condition as it was sent. Customers who received an item with a manufacturing fault or an incorrect item to the item ordered are entitled to either a full refund or replacement as per our discretion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this has occurred before sending the item back.
All pre-orders are final, we will not be able to cancel once payment has been made. We do not offer refunds for change of mind on any order.
There is a 6% restocking & administration fee for all returns with the exception of at faulty returns ie manufacturers fault.
– Clothing will only be accepted if returned in its original clean condition in its original packaging, unworn, unwashed, unperfumed.
– We do not hold items for exchange while your returned item is being sent back.
– Postage must be covered to send the item back to us – Purchases made with PayPal may be eligible for a refund on shipping costs, see section 2.
– You MUST include your postage receipt INSIDE the satchel. If you do not we cannot refund the postage for you.
– You must use an standard postage satchel suitable for the size you are returning. Oversize or express postage satchels are not covered by this returns policy
– It is recommended that you use a traceable delivery method for all returns to ensure your delivery is safely returned to us. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to parcels returned to us.
– Nonreturnable items and/or returned items which do not satisfy the above Conditions of Return will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
– Please download this form and include it in your return
– Returns must be returned within 14 days of purchase for items that were posted, any items returned after 14 days of purchase will not be accepted
– Returns must be returned within 7 days of purchase for items that were picked up, any items returned after 7 days of purchase will not be accepted
– If your return has been accepted, you will be notified via email regarding your store credit being added to your account & how to use it
– Please download this form and include it in your return.
– Returns must be returned to the store within 30 days of purchase, any items returned after 30 days of purchase will not be accepted.
– If your return has been accepted, you will be given store credit for the amount that you paid, excluding the shipping cost.
– You can then order your replacement items with your store credit and cover the cost of shipping with Paypal/credit card through the website.
– Postage must be covered to send the item back to us.
Free return shipping provided by PayPal
To allow customers to shop with confidence. Hand Made Supplies works with PayPal to offer you free return shipping for items that meet our returns criteria. To check your eligibility and activate your free return shipping service please follow the link below. The free return shipping service is run by PayPal and all claims for return shipping refunds are between the customer and PayPal as per the terms & conditions of the service. To be eligible, customers must use their PayPal account during checkout. Customers using Afterpay are not eligible for free return shipping from paypal
Unauthorised usage of Afterpay, Zippay & Other payment providers
We take the security of our customers very seriously. All reports of fraud will result in such activity being reported immediately to ACORN and the AFP, as well as the payment service used for the activity. This may result in the closure of the account. No refunds or store credits will be issued in cases of unauthorised usage of the payment services unless HMS is instructed too by ACORN, the AFP or relevant authorities at the conclusion of their investigation.
Customers found lodging false claims will also have their accounts suspended and reports filed with ACORN and the AFP. False claims hurt small business, they are illegal and will be met with the appropriate actions.
As always, we should be the first point of contact for all concerns